The conservatory installation companies in our database can design and construct based on the homeowner's specifications. It can be an extension of the living room or dining room and there are many design options from which to choose. They can have windows made of single, double or triple paned glass, safety glass or energy efficient argon filled glass. Homeowners can choose eastern, western, southern or northern exposures to control the amount and intensity of the sunlight shining into the room. They can have ceiling fans
, blinds or curtains, floor heating and other creature comforts or aesthetic qualities.
Prices can vary widely depending on the size, the materials out of which it is constructed and extra features that can make it more charming. The companies in our network employ professionals who are able to offer advice to homeowners as to the types of conservatories that might work best with their properties. They are also able to explain to homeowners the options that will fit their budgets. The builders can often handle the job of obtaining the permits necessary to begin construction.
Ensure that Local Building Codes are adhered to
Many property owners think that if they are extending their home
in the form of ‘just adding on a conservatory,’ permission will not need to be obtained from their local municipal or council office. However, this is not the case, which is why it is recommended that you obtain professional advice before starting to build any addition.
Our carefully screened contractors will be able to perform various types of construction, renovation and repair work on your behalf. This includes the following options:
- Screening in an existing covered patio or porch area
- Adding a roof to an existing porch or patio, along with windows and/or walls
- Installing a metal or fabric awning to your existing porch or patio
- Build a complete new enclosed patio, sunroom or porch
Before starting any work on your property, our contractors will provide you with advice regarding what will be the most effective solution for you.
Apply Below for Free Conservatory QuotesA new conservatory can add value to a home especially when it is time to sell, and it can also add a new level of comfort and enjoyment. By simply completing the form below, you can receive up to 4 no-obligation quotes free of charge from pre-qualified building companies.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I have to erect a whole new structure, or can an existing space on my home be modified for this purpose? In many cases, it’s possible to modify an existing space on your home that can then be used. Our contractors will be able to inform you ahead of time whether there are areas that can be modified in this way or if you will need to erect a complete structure.
2. Are you able to erect an all-glass conservatory? We have several contractors who have the relevant experience in this regard. They will be able to inform you what will be needed to do so on your property.
It takes less than a minute to fill in our free quote form with a few details. After that, just sit back and relax, as we do the rest of the work by finding you the best quotes from local tradesmen who can be relied on.
Less than 60 seconds is all it takes to tell us your work requirements. That's all you need to do.
Your work particulars are distributed to our network of home improvement specialists and up to 4 are allowed to quote.
You get no more than four free, no-obligation quotations for the work you want carried out.